We are hiring in the Business Development division for professionals open to working a flexible schedule. This flex schedule is a combination of working in the office during the day and also at home during the evening. As a Business Development Associate, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment as you learn the ins and outs of the digital media industry. As a part of the team, you’ll apply excellent verbal and written communication skills to do the following:
- Create a customized territory plan to support the organizations revenue goals.
- Prospect companies to identify new business opportunities and prioritize accounts within a defined territory.
- Conduct outreach to leads generated by the Marketing department.
- Educate potential clients on the value of our public relations and marketing software.
- Manage leads and schedule qualified product demonstrations for senior sales executives in order to reach performance based goals.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to prepare target lists for cold calling, maintaining prospect data and prioritizing daily activity; reviewed consistently based on monthly metrics.
We are currently looking for individuals interested in re-entering the workforce with a flexible schedule and who will work at the office late morning through the afternoon and then again from home in the evenings to accommodate West Coast prospects. If you or someone you know are interested in learning more about the position visit the detailed descriptions on our Opportunities page. There are openings in both our Herndon and Beltsville office. We are hoping that the flexible schedule will work well to accommodate prospective clients on the West Coast. This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to re-charge their work-life balance and take on new challenges associated with business development!